How’s it going today? I’m doing alright.
Today, I would like to introduce myself and tell you what this blog about.
Here we go….
I am 27 years old. I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology back in 2011. I am not in that field sadly but truly. I currently work as a warehouse associate for a major online retailer. I don’t see myself doing that as a long term career. I’m still figuring out what I want to do with my life.
Here is what’s going on with my financial situation. I just paid off my student loan debt as of last week (No more student loans for me, woo hoo). However, I still have $32,000 in debt (which is the mortgage on my house) I also have less than $1,000 in savings. Because of this, I have decided to get back on the path to debt freedom and financial security.
My blog will cover the following topics:
- my journey through becoming debt free and having financial security (what I am doing right and wrong)
- advice and tips on how you can save money and have financial peace
- reviews on books, stores, products, blogs, and videos that could help you save money
- answer questions and post comments on saving money you have
- listen to any tips on how this blog can be better
I have blogged about personal finances before (I will archive some of those posts for you), but could not stay on a consistent schedule. Now, I have a more consistent schedule in my life and this will help me post more often about that topic.
Why am I blogging again?
- to have accountability towards others on how I am spending my money each month
- to make wiser decisions with my money (so I’m not repeating the same mistakes over and over again)
- to learn how to save money
- to help others save money
- to see if blogging can be a potential career for me
Here are the plans for my blog:
- I will post at least 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
- I will do an update post once a week on what is going on with the blog and let you all know what is going on with the blog (Friday)
If you have any tips, information, or advice for me please let me know. I would like to be a great blogger. Also, please let me know if there is any personal finance topics you would like for me to discuss.
Hopefully, I can make a difference in your life.
Have An Excellent Day,
P.S. If you like this post, please click the Like button and share with your friends.