I hope you all are having a great Labor Day. I am.
I wanted to notify you all of several changes that are going on with my blog.
Here they are:
- I will be posting 5 days a week instead of 3 days (Monday through Friday). I will do an update post once a week to keep you all in the loop on what’s going on each week for the blog.
- This month I will cover how to save money on the expenses that you need (food,clothing, shelter, transportation).
- This week, I am going over how you can save money on food. I will also show you tricks on how I started saving money by eating healthier.
- I will also participate in No Spend/ Sell September. This means that I can not spend any money on anything I want (from September 5th to October 5th). I can only spend money on items I need. I will let you know how I did on that on October 6th. I will do a post on that this week to let you know what that is all about.
- Starting next week, I will share affordable meals you can make. I will do meals that healthy, restaurant inspired, spicy, or specific on a cultural cuisine.
- Once a month, I will create a style post on finds I found at the thrift store (or discount stores).
- I did switch to a lower paying job that was closer to home. Because of that, I will be doing a budget report card post at the beginning of next month and discuss how I did in September.
- This month, I will also start doing some of my shopping online and will let you know how it goes and give you all reviews on websites that I like and dislike.
- I will also do a book review 2 times a month.
If you have any questions, comments, or ideas on what I need to be posting, please let me know.
If you liked this post, please like, subscribe, and share with your friends.
Thank You and Happy Labor Day