I wanted to let you know that I haven’t gotten the chance to start selling the items I told you I was going to sell. I apologize about this. I will have that post ready for you sometime next week.
Today, I will be sharing with you 5 easy and affordable meals you can make this weekend or next week.
Here they are:
- Chili– I use 4 cans of beans, 1 can of tomatoes, a tablespoon of chili powder, and 1 can of tomato sauce for my chili recipe. It costs me around $3.50 total. But it lasts me two or more meals. So, the meals end up costing me less than $2 after all is said and done. If you add meat, it will cost you a little bit more.
- Any pasta with spaghetti sauce– I usually try to buy pasta for a $1.00 or less per pound and combine it with a pasta sauce I got for a $1.00. I only spend $2.00 for this meal and will last 2 meals.
- Burritoes– I buy a package of tortillas for usually $1.00 and buy a can of refried beans for less than $1.00. I usually stuff the beans in the tortillas. If you want to put other items in the burritoes, you can (but beware that if you put meat in them, the cost might go up).
- Baked potatoes- I try to find small bags of baked potatoes to go on sale for less than $1 per pound and use whatever amount of potatoes are in the bag for 2 meals usually.
- Vegetable soup- I usually try to get creative with this soup. I usually buy 5 cans of vegetables for 50 cents a piece ($2.50 total) and combine it with a $1.00 can of spaghetti sauce and just add water. I occasionally add pasta or rice to the mix. It usually feeds me for a few days. My advice is just use whatever veggies you have left over.
I will give you more meals later on.
If you have any affordable meals you would like to share, please comment below.
If you liked this post, please like, subscribe to this blog, and share this post with your friends.
Thank You and Have A Great Weekend