I hope you all are doing well today.
Today, I am going to share with you my grocery haul for October.
I gave myself $120 again for groceries this month. I did this because I had an extra paycheck in September that I normally wouldn’t have.
Below are pictures of what I got:
Did I stay on budget?
- I ended up having $3 left by the time the shopping trip was over. I did good on my grocery budget.
What are some deals I scored on this month?
- I bought 6 bags of apples for less than $1 per pound. Apples are on sale this time of year (because it’s apple season).
- I bought 2 packages of bone in chicken breasts for 98 cents per pound.
- I bought 2 packages of boneless pork chops for $1.79 per pound.
- I bought generic package bags of Koolaid for 79 cents each (10 pouches per bag).
- I bought four 4 packs of Annie’s organic berry yogurt for $1 each.
What meals do I plan on fixing this month?
- Easy smothered pork chops (A recipe I will share with you sometime this month)
- Baked chicken parmesan
- Chicken and broccoli alfredo
If you have any questions about my haul, please let me know.
If you liked this post, please like, subscribe to my blog, and share this post with your friends.
Thank You and Have A Great Day