I hope you all had a great weekend.
I wanted to share with you all what I did this weekend.
I worked on cleaning out and organizing my bedroom closet.
Clothes on the shelves of my closet looked like I just slung them on the shelf. Some clothes were sticking out.
My sock box looked like a tornado hit through it.
Shoe boxes and bags were slung around my closet.
Here’s what I did:
- I organized all of my socks. I put the long socks in my sock box and put my short socks in the big container (where I put my summer clothes).
- I refolded the clothes on the shelves.
- My ties and belts were put back in their proper places.
- I reorganized the clothes on hangers.
- My shoes and shoe boxes were put back where they are supposed to go.
- I put my bags in the big container.
Also, I decided to put away some of my polo shirts in the big container and start taking out my winter clothes.
I am in the process of washing all of my winter clothes. I will hang my sweaters and jackets on hangers once they have been washed.
What did I get out of doing this?
- I won’t need to buy many clothes for this winter. I will only need to buy long johns (I will order those next month on my online shopping run).
- I also have enough clothes to wear to church. I won’t need to blow any money on clothes for that.
- I also found a nice laptop bag I don’t use anymore. I will donate it to my church’s yard sale they are having next month.
Where will I clean out next?
- My kitchen
I hope you all enjoyed this post.
If you liked this post, please comment, subscribe to my blog and share with your friends.
Please let me know if you have any questions or want to share any Organize October stories.