I hope you all had a great week.
Today, I wanted to do something different.
I am going to share with you a personal finance blog I adore. I am sharing this blog with you because I think you might be interested in reading it.
This blog is called Pro Finance Blog (http://profinanceblog.com/).
It covers the following topics:
- Personal Finance
- Money Saving Tips
The author of this blog is Tina Roth.
Here is more information about her:
- She is in her 30’s.
- Tina is married with two kids.
- She lives in Florida.
- Her expertise on finances comes from being a financial planner and learning from her own mistakes with finances.
- She wants to help people be successful with managing their finances wisely.
Below are reasons why I like reading her blog:
- I like that the information she gives in each article is very clear. When I read her article on car insurance terminology, she broke it down in terms I understand (http://profinanceblog.com/the-beginners-guide-for-buying-car-insurance.html). My insurance companies have not taken the time to explain car insurance like she does. Now I know what to look for when I shop around for car insurance again.
- I like that there a lot of articles to read on her blog. Because of this, I won’t be bored when I am on her blog. I like always having something to read.
- She knows what she is talking about. She knows a lot more information about finances than I do. Compared to her, I’m an amateur.
- I like that she applies what she has learned from her past mistakes to help others. She writes a post where she tells college students how they can control their finances while they are still in school (http://profinanceblog.com/how-to-manage-your-money-while-studying.html). In the post, she advises students not to spend money on items they don’t need because she stated in her About Me page (http://profinanceblog.com/about-me) that she got into a lot of debt because she did some “impulse shopping”.
- Her experiences are similar to mine. From the example above, I had financial issues in college because I went on shopping sprees at the mall to get items I didn’t need (and it put a dent on my finances). I wish the article she wrote on her advice with that was posted when I was in college. I would have gotten that issue fixed a lot sooner than I did.
Here are 6 of my favorite articles from her blog (Keep in mind that some of these articles are guest posts):
- 3 Simple Tips To Save Expenses On Power Bills (http://profinanceblog.com/3-simple-tips-to-save-expenses-on-power-bills.html) This is an area I currently struggle with. After reading this article, I plan on being more wiser with the power consumption in my house.
- 6 Tips To Consider When You Apply For A Mortgage (http://profinanceblog.com/6-tips-to-consider-when-you-apply-for-a-mortgage.html) I wish I would have known these before I got mortgage. It would have helped me pick a better mortgage than I currently have.
- How To Save Costs On Clothing? (http://profinanceblog.com/how-to-save-costs-on-clothing.html) On this post, I like her tip on outlet malls. I wish I would have known that information before my last outlet mall shopping trip (which hurt my finances).
- 4 Smart Moves To Make When Planning A Vacation On A Budget (http://profinanceblog.com/4-smart-moves-to-make-when-planning-a-vacation-on-a-budget.html) I will use this advice on this article the next time I take a vacation.
- Don’t Be Seduced By Pseudo-Sales and Special Promotions While Grocery Shopping (http://profinanceblog.com/dont-be-seduced-by-pseudo-sales-and-special-promotions-while-grocery-shopping.html) She informed of tricks stores will do to you get more money out of you when you grocery shop (which I didn’t know about).
- Trade Your Money Problems For A Money Plan (http://profinanceblog.com/trade-your-money-problems-for-a-money-plan.html) This article is helpful for people that are financially struggling. It tells you how to get on a better path with your finances. It has called me to create an action plan with money (I need to be saving more money each month).
Please go check Pro Finance Blog out and let me know what your thoughts on it are.
If you like her blog, please subscribe to it.
If you liked this post, please like, subscribe to my blog, and share this post with your friends.
Thank You and Have A Great Weekend